Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Paralegal for Chanel, Inc.

As the 5 followers that I have may know, I have been making FAUXNEL CHANEL shirts for the past 2 months or so. While they have been successful, I feel my REAL SUCCESS has come from a very nice email that I received via Chanel Inc. Yes. They have filed infringement against me. I feel like this is the 2nd most amazing day OF MY LIIIIIIFE. To have a suit filed against you by Chanel is like, a hug from God. While nothing major has come of it. Etsy is looking into the situation and will decide soon what to come next. If I really get sued for this, I will laugh my ass off. Until then... TA TA AND KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON.



PS. Coachella is this weekend. While I say "expect a post after" I probably wont get to it and this will be the last one until something "major" happens. But I really should keep up with this business.


xoxo,
Michael

1 comment:

  1. This whole post makes me think of
    Katy perry teenage dream +
    last friday night! love it
    lol..

    cool blog :D

    I just followed you with the google thingy!
    hope you follow me back!!

    Xx
    Jay

    check out my blog to!!..

    http://JAYSTRUT.com

    ReplyDelete