Monday, June 21, 2010

Died & Went 2 Jil Sander Heaven

So, those who know me really well know that I am not one for color...ever...But, I am completely in love and obsessed with what Raf did with his Jil Sander collection for Spring/Summer 2011. I, like, need and want all of it. I don't care what I have to do to get it, just as long as I get my grubby little hands on everything. But, here are a few of my favorite looks from the collection:





I fucking need this shirt VVVVV
GOD I NEED IT ^^^^^




Those shorts above remind me of this pair of Raf Simons X Fred Perry shorts I own from Last Summer...hmmmmmmm.

Well, I said I would have a mixtape for this post...it's almost done!!!

OH yah, P.S. I added things to my Etsy account, take a gander here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MLopezDesigns


No comments:

Post a Comment